Aer Lingus flight times changed

Just in case anyone interested - got an email today from Aer Lingus (after firing off another letter) & flights changed back to the original - Result!!! Thanks for all the comments & advice

well done, a lot of other people would have just accepted it considering size of aerlingus.

They most have received a lot of bad press/pressure in relation to this

It should never have occured and as a good will gesture aerlingus should apoligise for their behaviour on this matter

Just in case anyone interested - got an email today from Aer Lingus (after firing off another letter) & flights changed back to the original - Result!!! Thanks for all the comments & advice

Well done. Shows that persevering with what seems like a lost cause can sometimes pay off.

Would you adam & eve it - got another email changing the flight to Edinburgh on the 25th Feb 2011 to 7.00 pm from the 10.40 am - when I eventually got thru to their flights information I was again told that there is only 1 flight from Cork to Edinburgh that day, although it's still showing up on their website flight timetable at 10.40 & 17.00. Of course there is no direct number for customer service & they want me to write in again. I'll keep a check on the flights for that day & won't be one bit surprised if the 10.40 flight comes up as available at a much increased price again, as I don't believe there is only 1 flight from Cork to Edin for a rugby weekend. How frustrating & what totally rubbish customer service!!!

OMG, Can't believe this... I've just booked with them for the Italy game (mind you tickets were NOT cheap!) I've also booked my hotel and have my name in for tickets... I'll lose the plot if they change my flights!

Cornie, They are still showing a Friday flight at 10.40 am available on their timetable but if you try the actual booking site only the 7.00 pm flight shows up. I still can't believe they would only have 1 flight to Edinburgh that day. I'm not going to phone them again as it's a waste of time, just getting the runaround, but I'll keep any eye on it to see if the early flight becomes available again.

Back