Zambra suite comes up on eircom email

elainem

Hi!

Zambra zuite has just started to come up on my eircom email. I can now no longer log in to my eircom email using my password, as it reverts to Zambra and says my session is timed out. When I put in my email address and password into Zambra, it doesn't work, and still says my session is timed out and won't let me into my email.

Has anyone any ideas what this is? How do I bypass it/get rid of it, and get into my emails.

Thanks.

Here is the solution

[broken link removed]

I am aware there may be a slight issue with redirecting your Webmail access to a Zimbra login page. It is basically due to an update that may take another short while to fully propagate across all the servers. That is: if you try logging on to your webmail through the standard eircom URL (for e.g: eircom.net/email) you may get redirected to a Zimbra login.

This should be resolved soon. In the mean time, if you need to see your eircom Webmail just log in through the [broken link removed] link on our main web portal : www.eircom.net.

This 'tab' can be found on the menu listing along the top of the website : [broken link removed]

Let me know if this resolves the matter for you, and apologies for the inconvenience. Again, this should be sorted out soon.

Best Regards,
Anthony

WHen I login to eircom email it redirect to Zambra suite

Thanks a mil.

That's great.

Back