yourtimeisnow.com

car

Just got a marketing email from buyandsell pushing this crowd www.yourtimeisnow.com

After a small bit of digging can see theyre actually the liberty league.

You pay to join, they give you some info, you recruit other members, you get a cut of their money and kick back upstairs. Isnt that a pyramid scheme?

After a little googling, all the usual comes out, anyone with liberty league say theyre not a pyramid scheme but anyone who has lost money says different.

edit: Not happy with buyandsell for pushing this, (was gonna post in LOS) but thought if its consumer related might be better here.

Thats very strange. Surely buyandsell would have to look into more detail with companies they are pushing. I havent had an email yet off them but I guess it wont be long!

Taken from 'I married Marge'

Seminar Speaker said:
"First, let me assure you that this is not one of those shady pyramid schemes you've been hearing about. No sir. Our model is the trapezoid scheme, guaranteed to give you an eight-hundred percent return...."
(sirens are heard, and he jumps out the window)

Thats very strange. Surely buyandsell would have to look into more detail with companies they are pushing. I havent had an email yet off them but I guess it wont be long!

In my experience Buyandsell dont give two highland hoots about verifying the autheticity of anything. There are a million post all over other fora re scams of all types going on. Treat anything you get from them with extreme caution.

Back