Yeti V's Kuga

jeananne

Looking for any advice or opinions on a new Ford Kuga V's the Skoda Yeti...
Skoda is cheaper and has lower yearly tax so it's looking more attractive to me right now ...

I like them both, and couldn't really decide between them.

Ford cars these days are very good in terms of quality and driving, but the Skoda has VW build quality too. Perhaps the price might be the deciding factor?

Edit: don't like to moan but have you seen the advert for the Kuga? All about how bus stops and parking meters don't have to look like bus stops and parking meters, yet they then wheel on a 4x4 that looks like every other design on the market.

I'd go for the Yeti..looks like a great package for the money. I like the self park assist option aswell for about €250

I'd go for the Yeti..looks like a great package for the money. I like the self park assist option aswell for about €250

Why would you need such a thing?

Unless you're a woman of course
. ;)

If you can't park a car on your own then you shouldn't be on the road. Just my opinion.

Thanks for the input - and I'll take any "assist " I can get, with parking or otherwise. ;)

If you can't park a car on your own then you shouldn't be on the road.

Ease up man, its a little luxury - nothing to do with ability

Why would you need such a thing?

Unless you're a woman of course. ;)

If you can't park a car on your own then you shouldn't be on the road. Just my opinion.
I just said I liked it...seen it working aswell and it works very well. For people with parallel parking problems and judging it, its a good idea

Why would you think a woman would need it anyway over a man?:rolleyes:

Good God the Kuga of course. Has any seen the state of the Yeti. It's up there with the Ssangyong Rodius for the ugly car of the year title..Seriously the Yeti would have to be much much cheaper to justify it. The Kuga is well regarded by all who have even the slightest regard for motoring.

Yep, I have to agree I prefer the look of the Kuga, but for a price difference of around 7,000 Euro I'm very tempted to embrace a little bit of ugly :eek:

Back