Yankees v Red Sox

T

Toty2003

Does anybody know a place showing the baseball in Dublin tonight??

Baseball

Why aren't you watching the GAA and premiership like everyone else........it's a crap game that takes too long anyway. As Homer J once observed whilst sober 'I never knew this game was so boring!!'

Isn't there a sportsbar somewhere in the city centre?

Sorry...that's not much help I know.

nottot, I'd rather watch paint dry than watch the premiership or GAA...never mind baseball!!

nasn

The only place screening baseball is a satellite channel called NASN , North American Sports network. Its on Sky satellite but is subscription only , some bars might have it. I have it at home but you aint coming over , you can listen to the match on the web , though.

I used to get the NFL matches on the web until sky sports started showing the games live.

NAsn

As per usual some smart This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language i.e. Nottot decides to ignore the question & go off on a tangent. The question was does anyone know if the baseball is being shown somewhere in Dublin tonight. Nottot, who cares what your opinion is on baseball. That wasn't the question. An all to common feature of AAM these days, idiots not answering the question & giving their worthless opinion...

MLB

Toty,

if you have broad band, sign up here and watch it on your PC - I've used it and it's not TV quality but still great.

[broken link removed]

$20 a month and you'll see all the playoff and world series games.

M

Tonight

It's all lined up for a great game tonoght, the Red Sox have come back from 0-3 to 3-3 despite A-Rods attempt at cheating last night.

Should be fun,

M

Fantastic result

Delighted to see Boston finally put one over the hated Yankees. Perhaps they can now win their first World Series since 1918!!!!

Re: Fantastic result

Wonder what odds the Red Sox were at when down 3-0 and looking like losing the 4th as well.

Back