Yahoo e-mail anyone having problems?

shaking

I'm having trouble with my yahoo account I can go into my inbox but can't open any mails (can see them in the viewing panel) or send any mails and nono of the thumbnails for options etc seem to work. Anyone else having any problems or can recommend a solution?

Mines fine..im using the old version though ..not the new beta a/c or whatever they call it!

Thanks for getting back to me it won't let me switch to the old version might try it on my home pc

I can't read any mails from work at all, like you I can see that they're there but not what they are. I can acess all my other mails fine but actually anything to do with Yahoo come sup funny.

Had set the forwarder to send them to my hotmail but my hotmail didn't filter out the spam so now I only check it at home.

I find that the Yahoo mail has got incredibly slow recently; indeed sometimes it tells me that I'm not connected to the internet although my broadband is on 24/7.

Have tried contacting BT but grew a beard waiting to talk to a human being so am just waiting for my contracted period to come to an end whereupon I will change provider.

My yahoo mail seems to be working fine again, maybe it was just a temporary glich

I have problems too every now and then...usually sorted after an hour or so.

Back