www.wineclub.ie New Information Board

W

winelover

I have just start a New Wine Information Board at http://www.wineclub.ie (wineclub.ie)

In contains all sorts of information on wine and wine events in Ireland. And a section for Tasting Notes for various wines.

Please register and take part and hopefully this can become an information resource for Wine Lovers in Ireland.

Mods- Hopefully this post doesnt break any rules. If it does feel free to take it down.

Thanks
Winelover.

Hi Winelover - Welcome to AAM. Is this a commercial venture for you? Are there any fees for using your site?

re: Italian wine

I have some friens coming to stay this weekend for a Sopranos' Weekend - don't ask!

So, it's to be an italian affair. I have purchased some Italian wine in Country Choice in Nenagh on my way down the county last weekend, but, is there any particular bottle you would recommend which is widely available as in Dunnes, Tesco, Superquinn, Lidl?

I checked out your site today. It's new! Good luck with it! I will continue to check it out.

Marion :hat

Re: re: Italian wine

Rainyday,

This is not a commerical Venture. There is no related charges or fees at all. I am just a techie that is interested in Wine.

I am current Studying for the WSET intermediate Certicate.

Stage 2 of the course will involve alot of Tasting so I thought it would be nice to have a place to but these tasting notes. Hopefully I can get my classmates to put their tasting notes on it aswell..

Hopefully others might simply review the bottle of wine they drank recently aswell..

I would understand if you took this post down as Spam!!!

Re: re: Italian wine

Nice site winelover - I will definitely help you out here with some reviews - I love wine and drink loads at the weekends

wine site

Well done winelover!! great site will visit often

Enjoy your course, where are you doing it (if you don't mind me asking?) I did it about three years ago and loved it. We formed a wine club afterwards and it was great while it lasted.

Nat

Re: wine site

Thanks Natchessmen, great to get some positive feedback..

I am doing the advanced course in the mercer hotel starts April 14th. Doing the intermediate exam on April 1.

Hopefully you can review a few wines on the site, and contribute in general.

As with these things the club is only as good as the contributors.

Cheers,
Winelover.

Most Expensive Bottle of wine

Perhaps it might be an idea to add a section about what the most expensive bottle of wine anyone has bought and what they thought of it.

Its just I would be interested to hear stories on this and I am sure this would be of interest to everyone

Spamless

Re: Most Expensive Bottle of wine

Spamless you could always create an account and post a message asking this :)

Winelover

Re: Most Expensive Bottle of wine

Hi Winelover - Given that it is a non-commercial venture, we have no objection to your announcement. Best of luck with the site.

Re: Any free wine for Sueellen?

Sueellen Free wine? Wouldnt that be great.

Best I can do is maybe educate you a little if you participate in the club :)

Yeah, maybe then I'll leave off the ones with the antifreeze :)

Sue, I have a couple of bottles to spare if you want to share them. ;)

Back