www.strawberrynet.com

Fame at last!
You see you don't have to claim to be ''beaten by Christian Brothers'' to get into the papers........ Take note MR. McFadden!

Cahir

Just visited the sephora website in search of some Benefit products. They don't deliver internationally and their UK site is not set up yet. Can you help?

Thanks
J

tis not all good.....ordered 3 items from strawberry but when delivered had 2 of second item and no third item. Have sent emails asking to look into it but as yet no reply.....Have ordered before with no problems but wont be again...!!

Check out wowwoman.com

[broken link removed]

[broken link removed]

It's a sister site of CDwow

Marion :hat

Re: Check out wowwoman.com

Hi Jooolz,

I thought my friend said she ordered Benefit from Sephora.com - maybe it was www.benefitcosmetics.com (think that's the site).

I'm just back from America so I bought all my benefit stuff over there for less than half the price than here - it's almost worth the airfare!

re

Anyone know when is the latest date for ordering off Strawberrynet to ensure delivery by Christmas?

Thanks.

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Started on 29 March, 2010 all payments from Ireland can only be made in Euro.[/FONT]

Prepaid vat for all orders shipped to Ireland.

Eau Sauvage After Shave Standard Model 100ml/3.3oz (Men's) - paid €39.50 last year and just checked tonight and they want €69.

It would actually be shipped to the United States as a gift. Anybody know of any cheaper websites?

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Started on 29 March, 2010 all payments from Ireland can only be made in Euro.[/FONT]

Prepaid vat for all orders shipped to Ireland.

Eau Sauvage After Shave Standard Model 100ml/3.3oz (Men's) - paid €39.50 last year and just checked tonight and they want €69.

It would actually be shipped to the United States as a gift. Anybody know of any cheaper websites?

noticed this myself lately - unless you are getting 5% discount for 3 items and 10% loyalty its not really worth it anymore. although they have also been emailing about a renewal discount as I haven't been on the site in a while - think thats another 5%

perhaps try sephora.com for US site - you may need to add the US podtcode to your credit card address for the order to go through

Stung today by customs with stuff from Strawberry.net to the tune of 14.70 Euro.
Postie said it is because the goods are shipped from Hong Kong and customs are watching out for anything posted from there.
So be careful..................................
Personally I'm ripping!:mad:

Prepaid vat for all orders shipped to Ireland so why did you have to pay € 14.70 -sounds wrong to me? You should send in the custom's receipt to Strawberry and they should pay it.

I ordered aftershave and went through the u.s. site and paid in Dollars - the item i sent was to a u.s. address - maybe it would work for an Irish address as well?

It worked over €10 cheaper ordering this way.

Last edited:
Stung today by customs with stuff from Strawberry.net to the tune of 14.70 Euro.
Postie said it is because the goods are shipped from Hong Kong and customs are watching out for anything posted from there.
So be careful..................................
Personally I'm ripping!:mad:

So was I about 6 months ago so I just stopped buying from strawberrynet, with the VAT added it is not as good a bargain.

Prepaid vat for all orders shipped to Ireland so why did you have to pay € 14.70 -sounds wrong to me? You should send in the custom's receipt to Strawberry and they should pay it.

I ordered aftershave and went through the u.s. site and paid in Dollars - the item i sent was to a u.s. address - maybe it would work for an Irish address as well?

It worked over €10 cheaper ordering this way.

If you sent the item to a US address then of course it's not going to be liable to Irish import duties as you did not import it here!

VAT and import duties are separate levies.
Leo

I got charged by customs back in March but Strawberry.net refunded me the charge. I just had to email them a copy of the docket and it was refunded a few days later...no problems at all.

Leo when i went through the Ireland site and paying in Euro the cost worked out the same if i got delivery in Ireland or a u.s. address. I was not happy with this at all so I ordered via the u.s. site and paid in Dollars and it was cheaper.

Hi Theresa1, the point I was making is that the price might be the same from the vendor for an item shipped to Ireland or the US, but on arrival in Ireland, the item will have to clear customs and they are entitled to charge you excise duties on the item (based on the combined cost of the item and shipping fees). This is charged separately by customs, and not by the vendor.
Leo

Strawberry.net recently refunded customs duty e14 charged to me. I just scanned a copy of the customs receipt and emailed them. I also noticed increase in prices, dont think they are as good value as previously but sometimes the special offers with the loyalty deduction make it tempting!

Leo - yes I understand you abit clearer now - when I read the bit about v.a.t. I probably thought you would then not get hit with import duties.

Hmmm, just had a look at their Jean Paul de Gaultier (2010 Fragrance) and it's €53.50 for 125 ml. Got the same bottle in Dublin Airport for €28!

Back