www.strawberrynet.com

B

Brynick

I'm just after buying after-shave off this crew. €38 for a large botle of designer after-shave with free delivery. The exact same bottle is priced at €63 in both Brown Thomas and Boots. Isn't the internet just great.............

Did exactly the same last week, such value! Very impressed with delivery time and packaging from HK!

I've used them 4 times and never had a problem with taxes.

You get 5% extra off if you order 3 or more items. Also, you get an additional loyalty discount, 1% after your first order, 2% after second ... 5% after 5, 7.5% after 10 and 10% after 20.

Prices are a bit cheaper than Irish duty free prices (which I've found are cheaper than most duty frees). Each item comes gift wrapped in silver paper and the package itself has a blue ribbon around it. Usually arrives around 4 or 5 working days after ordering.

Highly recommended.

Used the uk site last year and had my order within a couple of days. Ordered more stuff last week (total of 6%) discount and I'm expecting them to arrive this week.
Very happy with the service.

Was just on the Strawberrynet site. They said that if you're charged duty, they'll reimburse you if you fax or post them the receipt. Yay!!

The only bad thing about the site is that they don't stock Benefit products. However, these are stocked by www.sephora.com at reasonably good prices.

pretty

we'll all be smellin' purtier than 20 dollar whores.

strawberrynet

do they take laser cards or is it just credit cards?

Lasr can only be used in Ireland if that's of any relevance (e.g. if the site in question is not located in Ireland)

[broken link removed]

although PTSB have recently extended Cirrus facilities to their Laser card holders...

[broken link removed]

Stuff just arrived from Strawberrynet after ordering it last Wednesday. Didn't get charged any duty so I'm happy!

Each individual item is wrapped in silver wrapping paper - looks so pretty.
Think I may have to order something else now.

strawberry

Just had a look at this website. particular cream I am looking for is 32 sterling and 37 euro in dublin airport duty free. I'm taking it that the prices on strawberry are sterling. is that right?

just want to add to this by saying my stuff from strawberrynet.com arrived today...am well happy with it...arrived by registered post 8 days later (not bad for free postage from Hong Kong)....and each item was individually gift wrapped in the slick silver paper as above...nice little gift card topped it all off...i felt I'd bought myself a present when all I'd done is finally managed to buy some dermalogica which is top skin-care gear thats only available in top salons....the price was brilliant aswell. 10/10

Hi Brynick,

Could you please let me know what the aftershave you mentioned was?

Eternity from Calvin Klein,
I have since ordered numerous aftershaves/perfumes and they all work out much cheaper than prices here!

Sorry brynick - forgot to ask - was that the 50ml or 100ml bottle?

100ml, Waterloo
You also get 5% discount if you order 3 or more products!

Hi Brynick

You are hitting the headlines! From today's Indo:

One contributor to the forum askaboutmoney.com claimed to have paid just €38, with free delivery, for 100ml of Calvin Klein Eternity after-shave from strawberrynet.com, while it costs €63 at Boots.

Brendan

Back