www.johncleary.ie "give up smoking councillor"

potnoodler

checking out for a friend who is about to attend this "give up smoking councillor" using auto suggestion , without getting in to great depth on the smoking issue, has anyone any experience with this seminar , evidently has been at this since 1984 with thousands of people recovered and only 23 people failed(his own words on the phone), great track record but I can't find any hits on google,aam or boards.

anyone

Re: www.johncleary.ie

If he's so good, how come not a whisper on the internet? You'd think people would be raving about him......

I just googled:
John Cleary smoking
and got 165,000 hits.
It dropped to 770 when I tried:
"John Cleary" smoking
which, if the guy is this miracle worker, seems a very low amount, especially as some of these hits won't be related to the John Cleary you're talking about.

Yeah, but restrict those to Ireland and ya get 3 pages with only a couple of hits of his newspaper ads related to him

If you do decide to go to him, you could ask him to guarantee the refund of 100% of your fee, if his system doesn't work. With stats like he quoted to you, he should be pretty confident in keeping the money.

very good, that will test his through colours after all it's supposed to be only one single very short session (approx 10mins as per the website)

Back