www.jinx.com US clothing store?

Sn@kebite

Hi was thinking about buying clothes from jinx.com but have heard reports of them being a bit ''hairy'', is this true?

Also; when purchasing clothes do you have to be availible to sign for a courier or do they leave the parcel at the parcel post office, or do they simply stuff it through your door?

Thanks...:)

Sn@kebite

Hi,
I haven't bought clothes from jinx but I have bought them from other US online stores - they are sent by UPS to my house - I also have to pay the UPS guy tax because they are coming from the US and not Europe. Once ordered they arrive in three/four days
HTH

Hi,
I haven't bought clothes from jinx but I have bought them from other US online stores - they are sent by UPS to my house - I also have to pay the UPS guy tax because they are coming from the US and not Europe. Once ordered they arrive in three/four days
HTH

Thanx for the help Bonkers, appricate it!..:cool: :)

I've ordered from Victoria Secret for lingerie and Eddie Bauer for tops and jeans. I've also used a few others over the years but can't recall them offhand. Recently tried Oxendales as an irish alternative but have just returned all the clothes - found them too expensive and ill-fitting.

Back