www.bestquote.ie

Has anybody used the following to take out car insurance or indeed more importantly how did you find them to deal with if you had a claim. Seem to be very competitive.
http://www.bestquote.ie/
Yep i used them for my car insurance last year! I got a quote from them, then went back to my original insurer Axa and when i told them the quote i had gotten they immediately matched it, no questions asked..i saved nearly €200 and saved the hassle of switching insurance co.s!!!

Have just completed a quote on bestquote.ie and 123.ie they don't seem to list Quinn direct on their results page. I had to go to the Quinn website and found a better deal on my car insurance

I've just got my policy with them - saved over €100 in the process! AA (my previous provider) couldn't match their quote and I checked the small details and the policy sounds identical so happy days!

Bestquote is a network of brokers and sources its quotes from insurance companies who deal through brokers. Some insurance companies only deal direct with customers - Quinn Direct is one of these.

i got a quote from them and saved €100 and i also got the usual extras (breakdown,windscreen,step back )

Back