WWE wrestling stuff

tonino

Hi I hope someone out there can help me my two sons are both wrestling fanatics and am finding it difficult to get wwe products I have tried smyths toys ,toymaster , etc but found very little on offer .Is there anywere else in Dublin where I can source this stuff

Thanks tried them but no satisfaction most items were out of stock and unlikley to be back in stock before christmas

Hi Tonino

I can tell you that i had the same problem , trawlede around Dublin for this stuff ansd eventually heard about a sHop in Artane Castle , just off the malahide road at Artane Castle . They have

sorry all the wrestling toys and t shirts for ECW , WWE my kids were over the moon when we found the place. It is in Artane CASTLE shopping centre , excellent prices and the staff were really helpful , the number on the receipt is 8511423 - 01. It is just off the malahide road , Dublin 5.

Hi I hope someone out there can help me my two sons are both wrestling fanatics and am finding it difficult to get wwe products I have tried smyths toys ,toymaster , etc but found very little on offer .Is there anywere else in Dublin where I can source this stuff

Don't know if you'd want to take a chance, time-wise, on Amazon.co.uk but they have lots of WWE stuff -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_i_0/203-6891856-9188744?ie=UTF8&keywords=wwe&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Awwe%2Ci%3Atoys&page=1

Thanks 90210 I rang that number today they were very helpful and told me about all the official wwe merchandice they had I am going to go to artane castle on tuesday and get sorted thanks for your help

Back