Would You Go On A Blind Date With An AAM Member?

Lex Foutish

Just wondering about the above. I've had numerous such offers since I joined but have turned them all down.

I'd love to know what other AAM members have done/would do in that situation.........................

I'd hate to think I'm being rude or dashing people's hopes............. ;)

Just wondering about the above. I've had numerous such offers since I joined but have turned them all down.
Spill the beans ;)

I'd love to know what other AAM members have done/would do in that situation.........................

I bet you would!!:D
I'd hate to think I'm being rude or dashing people's hopes............. ;)

Oh dont worry about it,happens all the time.Thats what PMings for..:p..Pm you later..;)

Lex, all you had to do is ask via PM or phone, you didn't have to start up a new thread to see my answer ;)

I'm sure the axe murderer rate on AAM is less that the internet dating average .......... comforting I know !!:D

Lex, all you had to do is ask via PM or phone, you didn't have to start up a new thread to see my answer ;)

It's ok, Smash. I got the vibe already.

Why do you think I turned all the others down?

I'm a one woman guy! PMing as I speak. :D

Yep, there's just the two of us as far as I know ;)

axe schmax, what's wrong with a good old fashioned flaying?

much more satisfying.

but back on topic, no i wouldn't go on a blind date with an AAMer. i've learned the hard way that wys is not always wyg. :D

axe schmax, what's wrong with a good old fashioned flaying?

much more satisfying.

but back on topic, no i wouldn't go on a blind date with an AAMer. i've learned the hard way that wys is not always wyg. :D

Glad you were able to spell flaying properly, Woodbine! ;)

You wouldn't want to spell it like we do in Cork! :D

[broken link removed]

But, like you said, much more satisfying!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :cool:

Back