Would this qualify as a SCAM SITE ?

SparkRite

Site in question:- BEAUTIIK.COM

OK, being circumspect to avoid libel, even though it's not merited.
A quick search on the NET will definitively answer the question posed in the thread title.

I ordered from them in April ( I know, I know, Mea Culpa )and quickly came to the conclusion that it maybe a SCAM. All I received was a fake tracking number and ignored emails, as did hundreds/thousands of others. I have started a chargeback with my card issuer, and I froze my card immediately.

If you have purchased from this site I STRONGLY advise you to freeze or void your card used on this site as last evening ( over a month since making the 'purchase') three attempts to debit my card by over €2000 were made, purporting to be from Canada, USA and Czech Republic, all within one minute of each other. As my card was frozen and this was the last transaction on the card and the only dubious one, it does not take Sherlock Holmes to have a prime suspect !
Over three weeks ago I reported them to FB as a scam site and FB refused to take down the ad. * Shame on you FB. *

Just a 'heads up' in case anybody here falls into the same trap.

Last edited:
Trustpilot is 'old hat' now and is quite poorly subscribed to, where did the 3.8/10 come from when all reviews are shouting SCAM ?
Way more info to be gleaned from other sites or even a simple Google search.

But you're right, a pity I didn't check beforehand, I'm blaming the vino...........:)

Last edited:
The site has all the hallmarks of a scam site

Their contact address is gmail:

A poor grasp of English

Brendan

Back