Worst programme on TV

Wife swap has to be one of the worst. Can't imagine why people are prepared to be publically humiliated and at times vilified by appearing on that show.
For the money ?

The very worst programme that somehow has repeat viewing figures has to be Fair City. Utter dross !!!
Ph the wonders of Sky has also shown up a few gems...Dog the Bounty Hunter is a prime example.

The Late Late Show. Awful Awful Awful. No weekend should ever begin by being subjected to this programme. Its Friday night for God's sake. I want a laugh and light entertainment not having to look at a constipated Pat Kenny. And now BBC have gone and suspended Mr. Ross for 12 weeks. He was perfect Friday night entertainment :mad:

Not exactly worst programme but I was in the gym yesterday and they have Sky on with subtitles and I thought the coverage of the the Ross and Brand story was absolutely ridiculous. They had three "snippets" of Jonathan Ross and they played these on a continous loop from 5.30 to 6pm (possibly all day long but this is the time I happened to catch) whilst a studio discussion about the incident was on the subtitles. It was then the lead item on the news. Are there seriously people at home watching this?

Not exactly worst programme but I was in the gym yesterday and they have Sky on with subtitles and I thought the coverage of the the Ross and Brand story was absolutely ridiculous. They had three "snippets" of Jonathan Ross and they played these on a continous loop from 5.30 to 6pm (possibly all day long but this is the time I happened to catch) whilst a studio discussion about the incident was on the subtitles. It was then the lead item on the news. Are there seriously people at home watching this?

Agree, nearly a week later, a prank phonecall from a couple idiots is still the main headline. I dont see how its that much worse than what the Fonejacker does. Isnt there any real news that Sky can cover?

Agree, nearly a week later, a prank phonecall from a couple idiots is still the main headline. I dont see how its that much worse than what the Fonejacker does. Isnt there any real news that Sky can cover?

Sky are tabloid tv - so don't expect to much else from them in that respect.

Back