Worried for Society Lawyer

W

Worried

I have been having a few restless nights and listless days of late. Why I hear you ask? Well it is to do with recent Sunday Independent articles where the front page headline focussed on the alleged marital difficulties of a Society Lawyer........(and last week on alleged marital difficulties of the beloved Queen of the Jungle celebrity)

Now I am just coping with Iraq, house prices, the hectic pace of modern life, bringing up the kids and I am not sure I can add this to the burden.

Please Mr Sunday Independent go easy on us......these articles are too much for me to bear. Do you think there is other less onerous news you can focus on.

God bless you all.

In fairness to them this is the most important thing in the world at the moment...

Zambia

I have to say that having just returned to Ireland from Zambia, the quality of TV and newspapers over there is almost as poor as it is here in Ireland.

No wonder the British papers are making such inroads

Zambia

> the quality of TV and newspapers over there is almost as poor as it is here in Ireland.

Anybody who thinks that we are badly served by our domestic media, in particular TV, organs should take an extended trip to parts of Europe (Italy is a good place to start for example) or the USA and then review their criticisms... :|

The Sunday indo is otherwise a good paper, but who cares less about this sleezy solicitor, who braggs he bought his wife a jet plane for her birthday etc? This parasite thrives on the back of us ordinary people, who pay high solicitors fees and insurance premiums etc.

sleazy fatcat lawyer

The people who buy the paper do so for the other articles.

?

"organs should take an extended trip to parts of Europe"

???

My organs are staying inside me where they belong...

If you want yours to take extended trips to parts of Europe, that's your business.

Back