Worm/snake to block drafts under doors?

bamboozle

I’ve an awful draft coming under the front door, will be a few weeks before carpenter can get it fixed, does anyone know where I can buy one of the Worm/snake things to block the drafts??

many thanks

I'm in dublin BTW

Re: Worm/snake to block drafts under doors???

I’ve an awful draft coming under the front door, will be a few weeks before carpenter can get it fixed, does anyone know where I can buy one of the Worm/snake things to block the drafts??

many thanks

I'm in dublin BTW

What about the adhesive backed rubber seal? We had the same problem - just tried this and it has made a big difference.

Just stick it all along the inside of the door frame. You might actually find the excluders annoying - they always get moved and won't block the sides obviously.

I saw them in TK MAXX in Blanchardstown.

Also try HomeStore and more. DIdnt see them there, but they have so much stuff, worth checking

If it's only temporary, you could roll up a towel (stick a bit of tape on if you like!) and use it in the same way as a worm/snake :D

Bosco showed us how to make them years ago with an old pair of tights and bits of old clothing stuffed into it.:D

Kleeneze sell a double sided draught excluder. You dont attach it to the door, so it wont mark your paint work. It stops the draught from both sides. It slides under the door - hard to explain. try [broken link removed] we used one in our last house and they were brilliant

Back