World Rally Championships

Redstarlet

Hi,

The WRC is coming up next week in Sligo - boyfriend is so excited about it....! Anyway - looking to organise a suprise for him to arrange to send him [and me if the shopping is good!] to the final - would anyone know a company that I could approach re flights, tickets etc... would anyone know where /when it is being held even???

Thanks - I was wondering in what country the actual overall final is being held - were the WRC champion will be finally decided????

shopping is good in Sligo, a new shopping mall on the main street has just opened so plenty to do while the bf is looking at the rally.

[broken link removed]

Rally GB is the last rally of the WRC season. Its held in Wales 30th Nov - 2nd Dec.

More info on Rally GB here - http://www.walesrallygb.com/

The title may be decided at Rally Ireland depending on results... Gronholm is ahead of sebastian loeb by 4 points. If Loeb crashes out and Gronholm wins or comes second then he also win the WRC title.

Ok thanks for your help..was hoping there was something around end dec/early jan time as a crimbo pressie.Tanx again!

The wrc is in County Sligo on Friday 16th nov and some of sligo on Sat and NI on sunday you would be very hard pushed to get accomadation now better off to go for Jan option and get the SALES!!!!:)

Back