Working online from home

showmedmoney

Hi,

I have been looking for a handy little part time job, preference is to work from home, I have seen all sorts site's promising 1000's per month for simply stuffing/writing letters and the like. they always look for a small fee upfront 50/100 euros. There is no chance in hell that they will get any money from me as this is just a load of s**t:mad: .

My question is this, is there any legit part-time jobs on the net out there, i.e in sales or services. that anyone has tried and tested.

Well first off, as far as I know there's no such thing really as a handy part time job. If you put in the work you can make as much as you like, but it really is a case of putting in the work and self discipline. The two jobs that jump to my head at the moment are:

1) Work for the CSO next spring during the Cenus , you could make a few thousand euro part time.
2) Set up a website supported by [broken link removed]. Although i'm way off making any money out of my own websites yet, I am quite certain that with a bit of initial hard work you could be making a decent regular income off them within a year or so - not huge money, but certainly a nice sum.

Hello Gorman,

Thank you for the responce,

CENUS
My sister worked in this roll for the last cenus and enjoyed it, and its somthing I have been thinking about, so i might give it a go.

ADSENCE
I have checked out the ADsense site and it looks impressive,
but tell me,
How far along have you got with your websites and could you tell me if there are any pitfalls to aviod.
Can you make any rough predictions on what the income stream may look like
& how much work/time would you say is needed to get to the finished article.

I do have time on my side, as i work a compressed workweek, and would be keen on looking into this

thanks again:)

Well for an adsense site you must relaise firstly that their are no promises - it your site is popular you will definately make money, if its not you will make very very little. Secondly a knowledge of how to create websites is needed. You should understand html and how to generate/create/write it.

If you do set up a website the most important thing is to do something usful, people will only visit if your website serves a purpose or fills a gap in the market - DO NOT CREATE A WEBSITE WITH THE SOLE AIM OF MAKING MONEY. My first website never got anywhere, my second proper website however is looking very promising, it is only 2 months old, earnings are literally under $1 a day. However I am certain this could rise to well over $3-5 a day in a few months. My view is that it would become a passive source of income; maybe an hours maintence a week but still generate maybe $1,000 a year. Obviously the idea would be to grow this in the long run by creating new websites. I cannot tell you my exact earnings because this is against Googles TOS.

Adsense is not for everyone, it is more appropriate to cash-poor, time-free teenagers who can't make much money any where else!

Back