Work Grievance

But if the grievance wasn't upheld, then this is evidence that there wasn't an issue which left you with no other option but to resign surely?

But if the grievance wasn't upheld, then this is evidence that there wasn't an issue which left you with no other option but to resign surely?
HR not upholding a grievance against the company does not mean i did not have a grievance/issue. Of course i did.

What other option did i have at the time i resigned? Stay and put up with it? Yeah possibly but that was my choice. Either stay and put up with them not answering my grievance and ultimately affirm their carry on. Or leave.

I had tried the internal grievance process including using the appeals process. I acted reasonably and waiting for a long time. Eventually enough is enough.

At the time I resigned my grievance had not being answered.

But the grievance had been answered no? It was just the appeal you were waiting on, but you did get an answer if I have read your thread correctly.

But the grievance had been answered no? It was just the appeal you were waiting on, but you did get an answer if I have read your thread correctly.
My grievance was answered 8 months after I submitted it.
I appealed it and after 7 month of my appeal not being answered and no indication of when it would be answered I resigned. Hours later my appeal was answered.

Back