Wooden Wheelie Bin Storage

Sydney100

Does anyone know where I can buy such a thing, I'm looking for a wooden enclosure with doors for my two ugly wheelie bins. We don't have a side entrance so the wheelie bins really are an eyesore. Of course you can buy them everywhere in the UK, found loads of websites that sell them but no-one here except one crowd that do a plastic one in green which is as ugly as the wheelie bins.

saw that but its for one bin so would need to buy two plus its alot bigger and higher then the bins, maybe best to get it made to fit bins

Argos and Atlantic home care sell a plastic one that will hold two wheelie bins. We have one, used for holding fuel not bins, and it's a good buy.

HTH

I made one a few years ago. It cost about €40 in materials and took almost 1 full Saturday to make... I put a lift top on it too and connected the bin-lids to it for when I wanted to put in a bag to one of the bins.

Argos have discontinued theres, and I don't want a plastic one they're too ugly, as its in the driveway would prefer a wooden one which will look more pleasing, going to get a carpenter to make one.

Has any would had any luck sourcing a wooden ready made wheelie bin tidy?

Or can anyone suggest someone who makes them to measure?

Thanks

Back