Wooden garden swings

Niallymac

Looking to buy wooden garden swing set for the little macs. Have seen the offering in Smyths, but not keen on it.

Any recomndations on suppliers/retailers in and around the Dublin area.

Thks

Tp do quite a range of play equipment including wooden stuff ... www.tptoys.com .... they can be ordered from most toyshops (although they probably won't have display models as they are quite expensive). Also you could try www.osmo.ie who make garden stuff like fence panels etc. They do some nice looking wooden sets for the garden.

johndoe64, I'd be interested in those details too if you could let me have them.

Thanks.

Tp do quite a range of play equipment including wooden stuff ... www.tptoys.com .... they can be ordered from most toyshops (although they probably won't have display models as they are quite expensive).

TP are VERY expensive in my opinion - if you look on ebay you can find what look like better prices - [broken link removed] - the only issue is that it is imposible to check or feel the quality and finish of the wood, and that would be something I would like to be able to check first. An alternative might be to get a local carpenter to put something together

Got a set last summer - from Red Setter Garden Sheds. They are in Dundalk. Very good prices, really well built set. Very happy with the outcome. They should be in the phone book.

This is the distributor for Gungle gym, might be worth a look.
[broken link removed]

Woodford Timber Products Ltd
Skellan, County Cavan
Doogarry
Ireland
Phone: +353 494 333 133
Email : [email protected]

no connection and haven't used them as yet, but the ones at the show looked good and their pricing was keen, I plan to use them later this year.

Clonee Saw mills on the Dunboyne road do some quality stuff not sure of how competitive their prices are

I bought some of the Jungle Gym stuff of woodford timber products this summer, for a play centre I was building.

Link is [broken link removed] I only deleted the price lists last week. If you email them they will send you the price list in pdf.

Where you see two prices on the pricelist, one is for the accessories, and one if for the timber, so add them together for the product.

Back