Wood Side Gates - Kildare Area

roxy

Hi there,

Please can someone help me out with where to get some side entrance gates for my house ? It is a large entrace, approx 6' W , 6' H. I also need a normal 3' wide gate but these seem to be easier to source. I have scoured through google etc and cannot find anyone promising. Did try fogartypvc but after leaving several messages etc have given up. Please help!

Also can anyone tell me how much I would expect to pay?

Thanks

Leinster Timber Products. They are behind Toughers on the Naas / Newbridge road.

Hi my fiancee makes gates. We are in the Carlow area. He makes steel gates with castings or steel frames and wood panels on the outside.

This maybe not what you are looking for.

Try this company they make great PVC gates. They are made to measure and come in different styles.

Their website is www.ardtech.ie There are examples on this site or phone 028 31410. They ship all around Ireland

Grovegirl said:
Hi my fiancee makes gates. We are in the Carlow area. He makes steel gates with castings or steel frames and wood panels on the outside.

This maybe not what you are looking for.

Grovegirl,

Please note i.e. no advertising on AAM.

ruffmut said:
Try this company they make great PVC gates. They are made to measure and come in different styles.

Their website is www.ardtech.ie There are examples on this site or phone 028 31410. They ship all around Ireland

Hi ruffmut,

Can you confirm if you have any association with the recommended company especially in light of the fact that this is your first post with AAM.

Thanks,

Sueellen.

Just in the process of buying 2 gates (front and side) from this company -they're not cheap but they have some very nice styles

You could try Bridlewood Joinery based in Maynooth. We got a timber side gate from them a few years back. To be honest I can't remember how much we paid but it was the best quote we got at the time. Good luck with your search...Nova.

Hi Sueelen.

I have nothing to do with the company I mentioned. I am living in a Kerry and have seen a few of these products around the place.

ruffmut said:
Hi Sueelen.

I have nothing to do with the company I mentioned. I am living in a Kerry and have seen a few of these products around the place.

Hi ruffmut,

Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure you will understand that we need to keep an eye on these things as we regularly have people trying to use the site for free advertising for their businesses.

Hi,

Thank you for all your replies. Fogarty pvc have finally got back to me and have given me a good price on a nice set of double gates.

Thanks again for all your help !

Back