Withdrawing claim

Advice please

I put in an application for FIS. My ex and i split a 2 months ago. Straight away I applied for FIS and I got interviewed by an inspector last week (random apparently) Thing is I didn't tell them we are trying to work things out so ex stays over a few nights a week although has not moved back in as we are taking baby steps.
Interview went ok, was advised to apply for opfp and it would be sorted quickly. I dont want to do this as it freaks me if I got.caught . I haven't sent the form in she told me to fill it in amd drop to office addressed to inspector personally. I emailed fis and have withdrawn my application but since I technically haven't applied for opfp should I contact the inspector. I was asked loads of questions about relationship etc and circumstances have changed since inital application so I don't wish to proceed as I'd be scared I'd be caught and consequences.
If.I withdraw have I done anything wrong? Can i be in trouble. I have recieved no payment

No, if you have not made a false claim or drawn money down falsely, you have done nothing wrong and will not be in trouble.

Brendan

Back