Wireless Router for NTL Broadband

J

JAMIE23

Hi,

I use NTL broadband for my laptop and asked them could they supply me with a wireless router - unfortunately they said they only supply these to new customers. Can anyone direct me towards a suitable router I can buy in Argos, Dixons or the like ? Also , is it correct that my laptop needs to have a wireless card to use this - and if so how can I check this ?

Cheers.

I got mine fron pc world. It was a belkin. dont use it now as i dont have NTL anymore but at the time it was great. My laptop has built in wireless, little button on the front that says wifi
Hope this helps

I use NTL broadband for my laptop and asked them could they supply me with a wireless router - unfortunately they said they only supply these to new customers. Can anyone direct me towards a suitable router I can buy in Argos, Dixons or the like ?
Argos catalogue has some. You could also try the usual online sources such as [broken link removed], , www.scan.ie, [broken link removed], , etc.
Also , is it correct that my laptop needs to have a wireless card to use this
Yes.
and if so how can I check this ?
What network adaptors are listed under Device Manager (right click on My Computer > Manage... > Device Manager)?

Back