Wireless light switches

Over the course of a year I changed all our lights to Philips Hue. It was relatively expensive but I bought most of the bulbs on offer (pre brexit on Amazon) so got most of them half price. We rarely use the app as we have motion sensors in all rooms bar the bedrooms and have automations set up too. If you avoid the colour bulbs and just stick to white ambiance the price isn’t bad. The system is rock solid and never misses a beat. I would never go back to non smart bulbs. I do not see much value in the colour bulbs though, which is good as they are significantly more expensive.

Thanks all, I think Sparkrites solution is the one I'll go for; but I'm looking closely at the Philips Hue system for my own place.

I particularly like the timers for lamps etc, has anyone used it for that?

Thanks all, I think Sparkrites solution is the one I'll go for; but I'm looking closely at the Philips Hue system for my own place.

I particularly like the timers for lamps etc, has anyone used it for that?
Motion sensors have replaced a lot of our timers but we do have the them set to turn the porch on and off once it gets dark/bright. Same in the kids bedroom , starts bright and slowly fades to a nightlight. I wouldn’t call them timers but we have different light settings triggered by the motion sensors depending on the time. So the bathroom and hallway for example would be a dime light from midnight to 6 am not to be blinded. Then in the day it’s a brighter setting.

I do not see much value in the colour bulbs though, which is good as they are significantly more expensive.
Same here, though one advantage I can think of is in an open plan or shared space where you might want brighter daylight-like like for working or kids doing homework, but then softer light at night while eating or chilling.

Back