Wine Tour Perpignan

R

rbg

Hi, I'm new to this forum - I'm heading down to Perpignan , South of France end of May.
I want to partake in a wine tour - any one got any suggestions or recommendations?
Thanks,

Take a look at this item. [broken link removed]

If you google( wine tour perpignan )you will see that there are lots of options.

If you have a car and would like to proceed under your own steam, then get yourself a copy of "Languedoc-Roussillon: The Wines and Wine Makers" by Paul Strang (Amazon have it) This book has great information on vignerons in every part of the region.

Thanks guys, I know the area pretty well, have a property in Perpignan - My mates and I are heading down so we want a chauferred wine tour - something like we used to do in the Hunter Valley when we lived in Australia ... anyway, I've found some good contacts there - was hoping to get a personal recommendation. Cheers!

I did something similar in Carcassonne, hotel we stayed in put us in touch with local bus/tour companies who organized everything very cheaply, might be worth googling for bus/tour companies in the area?

Back