wills /probate

madhatter

Uncle passed away last January left a property and sum of money in his will, also the will is in probate, my aunt and mother are the executers of the estate my mother was to get a small sum plus money for each of her children my aunt was to get house and contents as well as other moneys left over. A year 3mts has passed and the solicitor dealing with my uncles estate said their was an issue with his property a boundary line and they are sending out letters saying that they are trying to contact the original owners but have not heard back also sending out bills for the property. The property is a bungalow with a garden which my uncle bought over 50-60 years ago and has maintained this until he passed away I feel that something is not right in the way its being dealt with he left it in the hands of the solicitor anyone out their to give me advice as my mother and aunt are getting on in years don't need this hassle thanks

The title of your post is too vague. Please it in line with the Posting Guidelines.

Please read the Posting Guidelines before posting again on Askaboutmoney.

Responses to posts with vague or meaningless titles are removed.

If the title is not edited within a reasonable time, the post will be deleted.

Brendan
Administrator

Back