Will/land problem

section4

my mother died 1984 and father 1997. i and sis were executors of fathers will. i have 2 bro and 1 sis(deceased). my mothers home was on land aquired from neigbour over 50 yrs ago, but never registered in her name. bros and sis never happy with will. Sis who was co executor died 2002. this house which was left to 3 bros was not reg in our names yet because neighbour had not transferred it over yet.
2 bros argue with me about it after sis died i never talked to them since 2005. brother has gone and asked neighbour to sign his share of house over to him ie. his 3rd. Neighbour signed deed, brother lodged in PRA and low and behold he has the whole house signed over to himself and no word of me or other bro. neighbour is adamant he was only asked to sign bros share his share over and is unhappy because he knows this is wrong. bros worded deed to say house was never part of fathers estate but always neighbours and he was the beneficial owner. neighbour never read anything on deed because he believed he was only signing to give him his share according to will which my bros showed him.
what can i do. land now in bros name .

Why did you wait for all of this to happen? Why did'nt you deal with it all when you were executors of your fathers estate? Why did you not resolve your mothers estate at the same time?

There is no magic wand with stuff like this. Other people do not sort these things out. You have to do it. You have to take proper advice from a solicitor.

And if you just leave it, it will stay as is.

mf

You need good legal advice on this one. Don't trust the internet - there are too many issues going on there for anyone to hope to advise you without going into it in significant depth, and having sight of the documentation involved.

i let my sis handle executors role till she died in 2002, sadly she died unexpectedly. this house could not be tranferred at this time cos neighbour parent died and house was not transferred into his name yet. after sis death bro and i discussed house with no prob. then circa 2005 he comes over and causes major row and we fall out, not talking. I ask him to come and see me when he cools down, hre doesnt. then 2 years ago he sends emails about house. i tell him to go to solicitor who admin estate if he has any queries or probs, he doesnt.
then he asks neighbour to transfer land over to him by conning neighbour.
I understand their is state guarantee if you become registered owner, except where there has been fraud and you as the new owner are privy or aware of the fraud, which he was as he orchestrated it.

Another perfect example of how not to deal with wills, inheritances etc and as a result will help to subsidise the legal professions winter break in the Bahamas

Back