will i be entitled to any benefits

sherchar

my husband will be earning around 45k euro. we have 3 children 1 of which is currently in receipt of DLA in the UK due to severe behavioural problems. I will not be in a position to work and I also recieve DLA for ADD. Would anyone be kind enough to tell us what we could be entitled to.

thanks

More information please! What type of "benefit" and to whom? Yourself? your husband? Your kids? do you live in Ireland? are you suffering form any illness?. have you worked up to now?

Sounds like a UK benefits query? If so bear in mind that this is primarily an Irish orientated site so you may not get answers here about UK benefits or other personal finance matters.

I am living in the UK just now but will be moving over to Ireland in July. I am an irish citizen but my husband and kids aren't. My usband has a job lined up in Derry but we will be living in Donegal.

Will my daughter and I get the equivelant to DLA? I heard the grounds to why you get it are different.

Will be be entitled to any other benefits as the only income we will have is my husbands wage.

I know we will get child benefit but will it be from ROI or NI im not too sure because my husbands earning will be taxed in NI so I don't know if this makes any difference.

Shercar,

Why not live in Derry for the time being? Then explore the tax, benefit, education and health care implications of a move to live in Co Donegal.

aj

Back