will george michael return?

Carzy

Myself an two friends had tickets for George Michaels concert which was cancelled recently.

Received email from Ticketmaster about getting a refund or holding the tickets for re-scheduled event.

But really what are the chances of him returning to Dublin??
is it likely??

Was so looking forward to that concert....

Stuart Clarke (Hot Press) said that the likelihood was 'no' on The Last Word recently.

I wonder if they are within their rights to withold refunds for the cancelled concert? You might want to consult with Consumer Connect or consider a Small Claims Court case if you really want your refund.

I wonder if they are within their rights to withold refunds for the cancelled concert? You might want to consult with Consumer Connect or consider a Small Claims Court case if you really want your refund.

They are refunding people's money...the query relates to whether George Michael will come back and play again.
I've heard he will and it's going to be in August. I went to the Point in December and to the RDS recently...great concerts. Will go again if he returns.

Do you mind me asking where you heard he may be back in August??

If i thought that were possible - I'd hold onto my ticket!

By the way - would this ticket cover the new concert or would I need to "replace" it with a "new" one for the show?

Do you mind me asking where you heard he may be back in August??

If i thought that were possible - I'd hold onto my ticket!

By the way - would this ticket cover the new concert or would I need to "replace" it with a "new" one for the show?

A guy I know who works in the entertainment field-he actually gets me the tickets for these things. I don't think the old tickets will be valid from what he was saying.

So it turns out George Michael has announced 2 new dates on the 1st & 2nd of August. Anyone with tickets can exchange them for one of the new dates. Call 0818 220814 to find out how to go about it. Yipee!!

More details http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/fjcdvv?spotlight_ren_od=1&tm_link=tm_home_4_f2 (here)

happy days!!!!!

It certainly is...I was at the concert in the Point and the one in the RDS and the former was far better. Think the fact that it was bright for the first half in the RDS detracted from it.
See you there!

Back