Wifivox -pocket wifi rental Spain reviews

Clara16

I've seen this advertised and wondered if anyone has tried it this summer or last.

tempted to get it for the kids especially for the evening time and husband doing the odd work email and calls. €6.99 per day, for up to 10 devices.

delivery to and from hotel.

I rented a pocket wifi last January from a different supplier Easymifi same arrangement deposit and delivery to and from hotel.It worked
perfectly but not as good value as Wifivox are now.Cost was sixty euros per week and only 2 GB per week

I had one last year in Spain, superb. Think it was around 7 euro a day but there was a capacity limit. Unlimited was an extra few euros and I would definitely get unlimited next time. Super for everyone in the family most particularly tired kids at night time!

can you not just bring an unlocked mobile device, get a local sim card with a data plan and hotspot the rest of your mobiles / tablets to that?

I used Wifivox in Spain in Summer 2015. I found it very useful as there was no wifi at the campsite we were staying at. There would have been multiple devices connected too. I think I paid around 75 euro for 8 days rental.

thanks for the tip going unlimited, I will check out local sim but I don't think the campsite we are based in is near any phone shops from memory.

update

rented wifivox mobile data device in Salou for 8 days for €51.25 inc delivery. device was delivered to hotel reception and collected form there. wifi was excellent strong enough for 4 kids to watch you tube or netflicks at the same time with no issues.

happy kids, blissful evening dinners for parents, I would definitely recommend if you are thinking about it. we had free wifi in hotel but it was very poor only good for browsing not watching online.

Is there an equivalent offering in Italy that anyone can recommend? Is ExpressoWIFI something similar and has anyone used it before?

Back