Wife type pressies - that time of the year

B

brianbmcd

AAM lads.... any original ideas for this type of crisis? or more likely..

AAM ladies - help!

Brian

Price range....... from €5 to say €200 (good boy this year..... no major guilt issues to resolve).

Brian

Goodness, sueellen, are you not happy with that nice plasma TV I sent you? ;)

brianbmcd, spend your max on a voucher for a pricey lay-dees boo-tique that she would 'normally never' buy from :rolleyes .

Because come Stephen's Day (or whenever their sale starts?), she'll be in there like a light anyway, and (presumably?) with your joint credit card... :eek

Ok Doc, maybe then I should get a voucher for teh lower limit in order to set some kind of expectation level?

B.

Personally, I think any voucher for any amount is a terrible present for a loved one.

Nothing gadgety or that requires a plug or batteries.

Suellen, the link you gave to dell , the monitor only cost € 313.47. I am thinking of being very extravegent and buying my darling wife a ride on lawn mower to save her poor little legs , nooooow is that not thoughtful :tallchappy

Re: Hope she likes it

I am thinking of being very extravegent and buying my darling wife a ride on lawn mower to save her poor little legs
Don't expect any thanks. I splashed out & got a ride-on mover for the missus, but she still wasn't bloody happy. That's women for ya.

newfie_mower.jpg

mower

Ypu could splash out on a [broken link removed] pampering day...

Everyone seems to be with the hoi paloi on this forum, I got me missus a mower too last year, she seemed happy enough

Salt%20Fork1.jpg

re

a lawnmower? Really? I know what I'd cut with it if that's what I got :)

A voucher for a nearby beauty salon for anywhere between 20 and 100 euro.
Subscription to a magazine you know she reads?
Perfume you know she wears?
Jewellery, handbag, scarf, book, music cds... That's all I can come up with right now. Maybe check out the todayfm website under the Ray D'Arcy page for the top 10 gifts women want this year...

Good luck!

I got me missus a mower too last year, she seemed happy enough

Looks like she's being abducted by aliens who've landed their flying saucer on the top of her head! :eek

Rainyday, could you p-mail me that picture of your ride on mower, I think it's a classic :rollin

The ezboard PM system doesn't support attachments. But if you right-click on the picture, you should have the option to save the picture or email it.

TYVM Rainyday, Mrs Leatherarse or should that be Leather**** thought it was brilliant too, she said you could do with oiling & painting :p

Back