Why are Al Quieda fighting 'Western Society'

religous affiliation

The French are banning all gear associated with all religous affiliation - not just muslim stuff

Muslims do not want a secular society, thay want to drag us back to the middle ages.

The French muslims will show the smiling face of Islam until they have sufficient number or blackmail to show the other side

islam

I agree with wait a minute. Islam is very dangerous and is infiltrating Europe. Their aim is for us to be Muslim societies. They are nice until thy get a foothold, and the more of a foothold they get the less compromising they are.

That's some pretty small minded and paranoid stuff there waitAMinute and P - I can only imagine what wonderful twisted logic you have to backup that view.

How about this: the vast majority of Muslims just want to get along with living their lives in peace. The UK has a population of 2 million Muslims. I know a lot of British people and not one of them suspects that Muslims are secretly planning on taking over the country. But then again rational people rarely subscribe to the type of xenophobic nonsense contained in your posts.

when in ROME

When we go to muslim countries, we have to observe their laws and customs - fine

When they come to a western country they should observr their laws and customs.

You try and change their their laws and customs to suit your religon and see how far you get.

I think the west go too far in appeasing muslims - that my point - simple as that.

wam

no truck with bnp, fascists,communists or kkk

waitasec
your reply is insultiing and frivolous, please goAway

Mr BNP is back

On the contrary...your views are nearly identical to the BNP's.

"In secretly recorded footage in the northern town of Keighley, BNP leader Nick Griffin - who recently hosted French National Front leader Jean-Marie Le Pen - rails against the holy Quran and acknowledges his views are legally dangerous.

"That's the way that this wicked, vicious faith has expanded ... It's now sweeping country after country," he says at one point. He tells his audience they should stand up for the party or "they (Muslims) will do for someone in your family."

why not?

The Federation Of Student Islamic Societies
www.fosis.org.uk
The appointment by President Jacques Chirac of a commission to report on secularism in France, and on 17/12/03 his subsequent endorsement of its recommendation that, "clothing and signs manifesting some religious or political adhesion are forbidden in schools. Forbidden religious clothing and signs are conspicuous signs such as big crosses, veils or skullcaps.”

The recommendation received great opposition from the French Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox Churches as well as French Muslim, Sikh and Jewish communities

The ban is setting a precedent for other European countries: Turkey has banned the wearing of the hijab at its universities and the Belgian Deputy Prime Minister Patrick Dawael has called for a similar law in Belgium’s schools.

I don't see fanatical Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox, Sikh and Jewish threatening to cut peopole's throats.

Why not?

The 2 million Muslims living in the UK seem to be doing a pretty good job at obeying the local laws and paying enough respect to local customs not to be causing an issue for most reasonable citizens.

waitAMinute I have to echo waitASeconds claim that your views are very very similar to the tripe championed by the BNP so I suggest you come to terms with it that most rational people would regard you as a racist.

There are fanatical supporters of all religions (hey just look at that lunatic priest at the Olympic marathon spouting on about the second coming) but they are a minority. You seem to think that this is not the case with Muslims and they have some secret plot to take over the world. On both counts I believe you are very very misguided.

obeying the local laws

The 2 million Muslims living in the UK seem to be doing a pretty good job at obeying the local laws and paying enough respect to local customs not to be causing an issue for most reasonable citizens.

What a load of sentimental claptrap!

I guess you didn't watch the controversial Channel4 documentary aired on August 9th then?
Entitled 'Who you callin' a nigger' it was written and presented by Darcus Howe, a journalist and broadcaster and acknowledged race relations expert.

The program started in Walsall, Birmingham, an Asian ghetto. He went there to investigate claims that Blacks were being targetted by Asian youths...all Pakistanis and Muslims, who are carrying out an ethnic cleansing program in the area. They boasted on camera about how they would kill any black who walked in their area. They stated they were proud muslims, they showed their Osama Bin Laden logos on their phones. They spoke of how the Muslims worldwide are 'wakening up' to their power, and how they were bringing their 'muslim brothers and sisters' to the UK legally and illegally. Then they proceeded to threaten Mr.Howe (who is black) and he was jostled and forced to retreat to the safety of his car.

Later some footage of another group of Pakistanis showed them racing their cars through the streets shouting to each other about how they want to kill Jews.

Very law abiding. Yes.

www.guardian.co.uk/race/s...75,00.html

[broken link removed]

Re: obeying the local laws

enough is enough.
Thread locked.
Please refer to Posting Guilelines.

Back