Who's yer man on The Clinic?

FiveFingers

Who is the actor who plays Aine's husband/partner on The Clinic (RTE 9.25 last night)? He's a lot chubbier than I remember but I just can't remember what I've seen him on before. Please, someone put me out of my misery!

Yes, that's it!! The barman on Fair City! Thanks a million.

I looked on IMDB but it's not up-to-date with this season.

Thanks!

FiveFingers said:
Who is the actor who plays Aine's husband/partner on The Clinic (RTE 9.25 last night)? He's a lot chubbier than I remember but I just can't remember what I've seen him on before. Please, someone put me out of my misery!
Which one is Aine?

Aine is the "Practice Manager". She sits with Fiona and Daisy at the reception desk (how do the three of them fit there?). She's got long dark hair and is usually quite sullen and defensive.

Thanks - Remember the hubby's brief appearance now, though I wouldn't recognise him at all. Pretty good into to season 2, I thought - though Ed will definitely be missed. Some small points about how the business worked just weren't realistic, but then every drama screenwriter seems to have hugely stereotyped ideas of how offices work. I liked Fiona's up-tight fear of regressing back to her mental illness.

Back