Who would have thought it, still hanging around here 20 years later ...................................

Sue Ellen

Moderator.
OMG :p who would have thought it, still hanging around 20 years later but there are still quite a few who are here longer than me, sad or
wha .............................. :D:D:D:D

As mentioned here think my first post was as unregistered sue ellen in 2003 and was asking for advice on EBS Summit Funds. After all that time I still haven't made my millions

"After all that time I still haven't made my millions"

Oh that's nor fair, you might have made a million and spent it too :)

Oh that's nor fair, you might have made a million and spent it too

Him indoors and family would say definitely no better woman for spending, mainly on clothes, shoes and handbags that I don't even bother carrying any longer and they were never designer label either. It never ceases to amaze me on that Posh Pawn programme the amount of money women spend on designer label horrible looking handbags :(

I just checked. I registered in 2005. Wow.

It may well be longer because as far as I can recall we were all registered for 1st Jan 2005 because that's when one of the new (now older) boards came on stream.

Either way just makes me feel so old :(

It may well be longer because as far as I can recall we were all registered for 1st Jan 2005 because that's when one of the new (now older) boards came on stream.

Either way just makes me feel so old :(
Bloody hell!

Him indoors and family would say definitely no better woman for spending, mainly on clothes, shoes and handbags that I don't even bother carrying any longer and they were never designer label either. It never ceases to amaze me on that Posh Pawn programme the amount of money women spend on designer label horrible looking handbags :(
I registered in 2006 and only now, all these years later, have I dicovered that my wife is a mod :D

Back