Who speaks for the squeezed middle in the pre-budget submissions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the sentiment is about the peopel in charge actually being in charge, making decisions and taking responsibility.

Yes, but from that comment I gather you think that the people in charge don't make decisions or take responsibility? Care to give an example?

They represent the interests of their individuals at an individual level, i.e. within the existing structure. The problem is the existing structure. To improve the overall structure they need to take a big picture view and not concentrate on short term individual interests.

I disagree. They act on individual level providing support to their members and also act on a collective basis. They also act internationally.
But for the sake of our sanity, let's not go there.

Last edited:
Guys

There are many people interested in these issues - they switch off when you repeat the same thing over and over again.

I have deleted a spat between TheBigShort and Firefly as it's meaningless to everyone else.

And by the way, we do not speculate on people's identities, directly or by implication. If you think that someone is posting under two names, then report them.

Yes, but from that comment I gather you think that the people in charge don't make decisions or take responsibility? Care to give an example?
I'm not getting into another circular argument with you
If you think that the State sector is well run and structurally efficient with good empowered and accountable management then good for you but I disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back