Who is the cheapest .com and .ie domain name registrars?

My example was .com domains, where at 8.95 BK are the most expensive 'mainstream' registrar in Ireland, and my point stands about emerb's point about being the cheapest being even more inaccurate than mine :)

My example was .com domains, where at 8.95 BK are the most expensive 'mainstream' registrar in Ireland, and my point stands about emerb's point about being the cheapest being even more inaccurate than mine :)

Leave me out of this! I said that blacknight.com were the cheapest yes, but it was only in my opinion and from what I had found through searching.
I also find it distasteful that you as the competition come on to correct me... That should have been left up to people who have paid for Domain names in the past and have no connection with companies in the same area. I use this forum and occasionally offer advice and whether it be inaccurate or not it is just what I have to offer.

To be clear emerb - I am not the competition, or any competition. I do not sell domains or hosting or most of the stuff blacknight sell at all, in any way, direct or otherwise.

You expressed an opinion, as did I, I could back mine up with some facts. I'm not arguing with you (although you seem happy to argue with me (see your earlier comments)).

Back