Who is Eddie Hobbs?

U

Unregistered

I know he presents the "Show Me The Money" TV program, but what is Eddie Hobbs background ... is he an accountant or what? Everybody seems to love him, I was just wondering where he gained his expertise !!

[broken link removed].

Vanilla, beware, there is a piccy of him here as well......be still my beating heart!

Vanilla,

My friend said he is writing a book.
Do you think he will personally sign a copy for us ?!?

Noor

Everybody seems to love him,

hmmm looks like I am alone in the world ...

Unregistered said:

Eddie's all right, but his website sucks. Eddie, take it down will ya?

"The most powerful financial advisor in the State"

Jeez.

I don't mind him though-any chance he'd sign up to AAM? The accent wouldn't have the same effect on the interweb though ;).

CCOVICH said:
"The most powerful financial advisor in the State"

don't really get that idea from the shows....................

didnt yer man taylor or somebody who did time for sticky fingers said he would 'get him' for something or other. think it was bluff though as eddie appears to be made of teflon. nice motor he drives too.

But how economical is a 4X4??????? Do you require an all terrain vehicle to dispense sound financial adivice? (OK maybe the time he went to visit that catalgoue shopper in Cavan :D )

Cuchulainn,Eddie was a director of one of Tony Taylors investment companys before it went bust and Taylor did time for fraud.

CCOVICH said:
But how economical is a 4X4??????? Do you require an all terrain vehicle to dispense sound financial adivice? (OK maybe the time he went to visit that catalgoue shopper in Cavan :D )

There was a very funny skit on www.todayfm.com yesterday about Eddie, disconnecting door bells to save 12E a year (or something like that). its not posted on the website yet but hope they do. While you are there (at todayfm site) the 'Chicken cross the road' sketch I thought was hilarious....:D

His site must be one of the worst I've seen in a longtime. You would think he would have a few of his mantras and a bit of advice up on it...

Hi there stobear,

How can I find that link? Ive gone to www.todayfm.com and got a logon, I cant find the chicken skit. Its probably right in front of me.
Apologies in advance.
cas

it should be . Sorry should have posted the link earlier.! You get to it from clicking 'On Air'/schedule'

Unregistered said:

You're name isn't Tony by any stretch of the imagination ? :D

You are not alone. I've nothing against him personally but his presentation stlyle does nothing for me to be honest.

If memory serves me right Eddie was a Broker Consultant with Eagle Star Life, before joining Tony Taylor's outfit where he was a Director. He seems to have escaped from that unscathed.

Back