Who got good news and who got bad news yesterday?

Yes I have contacted her Limerick office.Have you any knowledge of her experience in this area❓

Hi @Banking17, can you share the details of the solicitor in Limerick, has she worked on the prevailing rate issue? I need independent advice regarding our case with ptsb and prevailing rate issue. or if any solicitor on forum with knowledge of tracker story can help. thank you

I'm also one of the pre 2006 AIB customers affected..helpline could not give any further info, only to say that I should receive a letter before the end of March.

I'm also one of the pre 2006 AIB customers affected..helpline could not give any further info, only to say that I should receive a letter before the end of March.

When you say pre 2006, do you mind saying what year? I'm 2005 with KBC, so doubt they're including me.

Tracker taken out in 2004, Fixed in Dec 2005 for 3years....AIB discontinued offering Trackers in Oct 2008...been on Var, Fixed rates ever since, haven't been deemed impacted at this stage but hopeful of being one of the 900 identified.

All tracker mortgages were always in scope as far as I know. I took out my mortgage in 2003!

Agreed. I think all tracker accounts are within the scope of the investigation, the question is are the AIB pre-2006 accounts deemed as impacted, 2 different issues being confused in the article.

2006 is only relevant to AIB customers.
They had one set of terms and conditions before FEb(?) 2006 and a different set afterwards.

All tracker mortgages are in scope i.e. the banks have waived the 6 year statute of limitations.

Brendan

Back