Who controls Barclays in Ireland?

Godfather

Moderator note: off topic question split from this thread: Today big day for payment of interests on lump sum savings accounts?

Guys, sorry to talk about something completely different than this topic but since the dec. issue of "you and your money" came out I've a question pls: in the list of the standard & poors ratings there was "Barclays Ireland"... Which bank is controlled by "Barclays" here sorry? Thank you for any help in answering this query I've got since november when the issue came out...

Moderator note: off topic question split from this thread: Today big day for payment of interests on lump sum savings accounts?

Guys, sorry to talk about something completely different than this topic but since the dec. issue of "you and your money" came out I've a question pls: in the list of the standard & poors ratings there was "Barclays Ireland"... Which bank is controlled by "Barclays" here sorry? Thank you for any help in answering this query I've got since november when the issue came out...

Barclays bank Ireland plc is 100% owned by Barclays plc hence it gets the AA rating from S&P

Back