White smiles city deal offer

chrisboy

GF paid for a teeth whitening deal with white smiles through the city deals site. Everytime she rings them the phone rings out, except for a couple of times.. When she tries to book an appointment the first thing they ask is, is it a city deal offer, then they tell her somebody else will ring her back to organise the appointment. Nobody has bothered ringing back..

HAs anybody else had this problem?

Not in relation to that deal but there was a hairdressing one and people found it hard to get appointments before the deadline as the salon only allowed the deal at certain times.

Chrisboy, what do the terms & conditions of the Citydeal offer say about appointments or using the voucher?

I purchased this deal about 6 months ago. At the time I left it a few weeks to make an appointment. When I tried it was when I had a week off work. The only appointment that they could give me was 6pm one evening. It was the one and only appointment they had for the whole week. I couldnt attend and complained(I basically went nuts on the phone). I ended up with a 9am apt. They sell hundreds of these deals. If I was to purchase a similar deal again I would make an appointment the day the deal was advertised before I purchaswd ehe deal. I have been stung before(xtension angels talbot street), who could not fit me in in the last two weeks when the voucher was valid. I let it go that time and didnt even go back to citydeals. Have you tried to call the clinic themselves instead of the centralised number. Thats how I was able to get through to them(eg walkinstown 01-4600558

After emailing them and further calls, they finally called back.. Her appointment is for 2 weeks time.. I sent citydeals a complaint about how difficult they were..

I had this problem with a beauty salon that I had purchased a city deal for. THey were always busy, had no suitable appointments and were just generally unhelpful. I emailed citydeal and got a prompt response offering me a full refund!!

City deal +1, that salon -100000

Have used citydeal loads and think they are great. If you have a problem with bookign a deal let them know and they will sort it out.

To rant about the beauty salon in question, I don't understand why you would not treat all customers well, after that experience I would NEVER go back to them - with a city deal or without.

Back