Which Stove???

lynx

Hi there,

Looking at replacing ny stanley delux range for a new stove as the back boiler gave up the ghost during the week.
The stove will need to heat 10-12 rads. So it will need a back boiler and i will be burning turf 90% / coal 5% / timber 5%. Does anybody have an idea of a stove which meets my needs? I will more than likely build a fireplace around stove also

I've just purchased a Hunter Herald 14 stove, and appears it would suit your specifications. Its has a wrap around boiler and heats between 10-12 rads.
I believe there is a long delay at the minute in getting them, but check it out with a local suplier

i believe the mulberry beckett and the blacksmith forge would also meet your requirements

For anyone in Dublin area that would be willing to hop on the ferry and travell inland about forty miles you can save a small fortune buying online from firesonline.com and picking up in Conwy wales....If two or three wanted to share the cost there are huge savings to be made. No affilliation just find Irish rip off prices deplorable so picked mine up on an Ikea trip to Chester

Hi there,

Looking at replacing ny stanley delux range for a new stove as the back boiler gave up the ghost during the week.
The stove will need to heat 10-12 rads. So it will need a back boiler and i will be burning turf 90% / coal 5% / timber 5%. Does anybody have an idea of a stove which meets my needs? I will more than likely build a fireplace around stove also
If you find out can you mail me

Back