Which MPV - C4 Picasso or S-Max

Was that a rerun of an old program. They had a review some years back where they were comparing it to a zafira.

Was that a rerun of an old program. They had a review some years back where they were comparing it to a zafira.

A damp cardboard box mounted on an old pram is better than a Zafira. Not much of a test.

I'm definitely big enough and ugly enough to apologise for the tone of the second half of my earlier message; it reads far worse than was intended, so I apologise. I also agree wholeheartedly with doing the widest possible research, it just seemed odd that every single comment up to that point seemed in favour of the Ford, but good for you, you made your own decision anyway. I assume that you also got lots of positives on the Citroen elsewhere. As I also said, I wish you the very best with your purchase.

I'm definitely big enough and ugly enough to apologise for the tone of the second half of my earlier message; it reads far worse than was intended, so I apologise. I also agree wholeheartedly with doing the widest possible research, it just seemed odd that every single comment up to that point seemed in favour of the Ford, but good for you, you made your own decision anyway. I assume that you also got lots of positives on the Citroen elsewhere. As I also said, I wish you the very best with your purchase.

Cheers oopsbuddy and everybody else that wished me luck and gave advice. Sorry I didn't reply earlier , but when I arrived home yesterday with said Citroen, the missus water had broke so it's been a hectic few days. Mama and baba now doing fine.

Back