Which Lenders take Bonuses into account?

DV2013

Does anyone know which lender will take performance bonuses into account in a mortgage application?

If you can provide a consistent history (3 years or more) of what bonuses you actually received, all lenders will take a percentage of bonuses into account.

Regrettably not so.

I did exactly that for AIB for the previous 4 years and they will not take any part of them into account.

Anyone had success with this approach with another lender?

Regrettably not so.

I did exactly that for AIB for the previous 4 years and they will not take any part of them into account.

Yeah same with my wife when we bought 2 years ago and she had 6 years of bonus.

Regrettably not so.

Im applying for a mortgage with BOI and they took my bonuses into account.
they will do this as long as they are guaranteed bonuses.

They also take guaranteed overtime.

Mo

Regrettably not so.

We've had bonuses taken into account for clients with AIB, ICS and KBC.

I put in a mortgage application with AIB today with guaranteed 12000 annual overtime ( which has been the amount for the 4 years i have been in my job).I also have a company car but everything extra is ignored by them.All they except is my basic take home net income, which after BIK means, they based their calculations on what they'd lend me after deducting 2.5k a month for 2 kids and wife, on 2.7k which wasn't worth mentioning.Every wage slip i have for the last few years shows i take home over 3k net each month. I was also going to carrying 210K of my own money as a deposit into the next house but they have pretty much shot me down at the first hurdle. I am going to try going with a broker now as i find the AIBs stress test is a joke

That's interesting. Did they allow all of it or only some of it?
What did you have to provide in order for BOI to consider it regular enough to take into account?

Just my P60s - and this was my first year in that job so I only had one proof. Single applicant as well.

Actually what I think swung it was that my uncle runs a local business and was in lodging his takings and said to the guy to take care of his niece. They fell over themselves offering me money

Back