Which banks/companies allow you to view your credit card online?

johnnybegood

Hi just wondering which banks (ie aib, boi) or companies (ie tesco, mbna) allow you to view your credit card online?

I currently have a UB Credit card and find it annoying that i am not able to view it online. Just like the convenience.

thanks for all help.

so to begin:

ub - no
aib - yes (online banking)
tesco - searched website and appears not to be available online

Re: which banks/companies allow you to view your cc online?

Tesco don't allow you to view your balance online.

BoI and ptsb do, as long as you also have a current account (with them) and have registered for internet banking.

I'm not sure about NIB, and I don't think that BoSI offer online services at this time.

I think that UB will be introducing this service in the near future.

I think that MBNA allow you to view balance/transactions online.

AIB - where I have my credit card and main accounts - allow you to do so provided you have internet banking and it's set up for it. I can't remember exactly but I think I had to arrange to have access to the credit card separately - it wasn't automatic when I set up internet banking.

You can have access to AIB CC account regardless of whether you have any other accounts with them.

CCOVICH said:
I think that MBNA allow you to view balance/transactions online.

MBNA do - quite good, you can do a lot of other stuff besides balance - PIN/Adress change, transfer balance, balance increase, etc.

MBNA BOI and AIB the former 2. I use and are great.

ClubMan said:
http://www.open24.ie (PTSB Open24) - yes.

Open 24 is very handy I keep track of everything online. Tesco didnt offer online facilities until recently at least

BoI do not let you access your credit card on-line unless you also have a bank account with them.

GeneralZod said:
BoI do not let you access your credit card on-line unless you also have a bank account with them.
Actually this may be a requirement with PTSB too. Open24 may only be available to account holders. I happen to have a current account with them as well as my credit card so can view all the details online in one place. Also handy for paying bills online (I stopped using DDs for many things a while back and never reverted) apart from the few days it takes for funds to transfer. :(

Open 24 (PTSB)
While you can see balance/available credit/transactions these are not real live data, they are updated only once a day.

MBNA
Real Live Data (at least for mine), when I do a transaction I see the value in "pending transaction".
Also allows you to request a credit line increase online.

ClubMan said:
.... Also handy for paying bills online (I stopped using DDs for many things a while back and never reverted) apart from the few days it takes for funds to transfer. :(

I had a PTSB Visa card and it took 3 business days to credit the payment, than I upgraded to a PTSB ICE card and now my online payments show up online the next business day with a credit of the day where I made the payment. This happend on all transactions I have done so far in the past 5 months and on one day it did not happen, I called and they corrected it immediatly.

Makes you wonder why ICE card is so fast and "normal" Visa not.

CCOVICH said:
I think that UB will be introducing this service in the near future.

I was hoping with the new platform they might too, just got off the phone with a customer service adviser who said they would not be in the near future.

Back