Where to send paper return / form 12.

DirectDevil

Just completing form 12 - paper version - for my uncle.
Where do we send it ?
He lives in Dun Laoghaire. He got his notice of tax credits from PAYE office in Cork. He got his 2019 summary from another office in Wexford!
I am in Dublin City every day so could it be left in to Revenue's office in Cathedral Street ?
Thanks.

The collector general is the return address I think. Limerick address as far as I know but I'm based in the west of the country.

Could you do it via my account on his behalf. This would be most efficient and easiest way of ensuring affairs are correct.

I remember asking the Revenue this question. They basically told me to send it anywhere and it will "eventually" be loaded on to the system.

I have never filled in the form online. I normally post off a paper return. However I like to photo copy my return. I have nowhere to do this at the moment.
If I complete the form online. Can I pause, go back over it, amend it before sending it?

If I send it and then realise I have made a mistake, can I send an amended copy later?

I have never filled in the form online. I normally post off a paper return. However I like to photo copy my return. I have nowhere to do this at the moment.
If I complete the form online. Can I pause, go back over it, amend it before sending it?

If I send it and then realise I have made a mistake, can I send an amended copy later?
You could scan paper form and attach via MyAccount. But very inefficient
Online you an ammend later on no problem.

Back