Where to go in Antwerp

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clossier

Is Antwerp a good place to buy a diamond ring?
Has anyone actually done it that could shed some light and maybe a few tips?
Thanks

If you use the search function you will find at least 1 and maybe more large threads on this very topic.

Thanks, I found several. I will tell my experience after the visit.

I'm new on this forum and just wondering around, so I don't know about other threads.

Last week I went back to my home country Germany and also went for a few days to Antwerp on a small romantic trip around Valentine's day :eek:.
Me and my girlfriend loved Antwerp and we also went to several diamond shops as I wanted to buy something special for her.
We ended buying a beautiful ring in Orsini Diamonds. Most Diamond Shops made me feel a bit nervous and in Orsini I also felt like a nicanpoop going to be ripped off at the start. In all those shops they give you the impression that you do not have a clue about diamonds and the atmosphere in most shops is awkward.
We didn't really know what sort of ring we wanted, but in Orsini Diamonds they spend more time explaining things to us and also showed all kinds of different rings and not only the expensive ones. They were really nice and patient and did not mind showing us several rings again.
Eventually my girlfriend picked a platinum ring with a small diamond. We got a whole explanation and a certifate, but most importantly my girlfriend felt that she got a something special, she chose herself and not just any diamond.

There are many previous threads on engagement rings so this one is closed to avoid duplication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back