Where to get super king size duvets/covers

fobs

We recently purchased a 6ft bed and want to get a duvet and some bedlinen for it before it arrives without having to pay the earth for them. Anyone know of any good websites that sell these or shops in Limerick or Cork?

I actually found some lovely ones in Dunnes! Also, if you get a chance to get up to Dublin, I got some in Arnotts.
Top Drawer seem to have a nice selection as well.

there are a good few companies on ebay that supply super king size stuff - mainly ex UK so you'd need to either buy in quantity or else haggle on the shipping cost before making your price

Like Dunners says, we got them in Dunnes Stores. We have a 6ft x 6.5ft bed and I think you need sheets that are 200x200cm.
Dunnes call them Super King Size, other places call them King Size. I usually go by the measurments.

s

Theres a palce called the Cork Bed Linen Company, on North Main Street (near the Grand Parade end - as opposed to the bridge/river end), excellent value, always buy something when there.

Have great quilts and should have a good bit of king size - we got some king size there before

Argos sell them. If you want to buy some on the internet, try the kays catalog -

Back